Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Connect with the Veteran's Guide on Facebook.

Perhaps some of my readers did not notice this but we now have a facebook fan page dedicated to the Veteran's Guide. I would appreciate all my readers to just take the extra second that it takes to hit like on the facebook widget in the sidebar of this blog. The page does not feature any new content yet but will be updated alongside the blog in the coming weeks.




So if you find the information in this blog valuable please do me the favor of liking this effort in facebook. If you do not find the posts contained in this website useful, then just leave! I'm just kidding people, don't get all worked up. If you ever have any suggestions for topics, articles and etc...feel free to comment on any posts or message me on facebook. With your input, I can make this website better.

Like the Veteran's Guide here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts