Applebee's restaurant will be offering free meals to veterans on Veteran's Day. If you are a veteran looking to eat out on Veteran's Day, consider going to Applebee's to take advantage of this terrific offer. Bring some sort of Veteran's identification with you. A VA identification card should be sufficient, just don't expect them to take your word for being a veteran, although they might!
I will be featuring other great deals for veteran's leading up to Veteran's Day so stay tuned to this blog. If you know of any businesses that are offering free deals or discounts to veterans then please let me know and I will be sure to feature that information on the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The wars іn Afghanistan and Iraq аrе the longest combat operations since Vietnam. Many stressors face these Operation Enduring Freedom/Opera...
-
I thought I would write a personal entry today on what post traumatic stress disorder is like for me. We all have our own unique experiences...
-
I remember when I was a boot private many years back and having some concern about getting promoted in the Marine infantry unit that I was a...
-
Home Loan iѕ basically called mortgage loan. It is knоwn аѕ mortgage loan іn United States of America whіch thе department оf Veterans affai...
-
When someоne haѕ PTSD, іt саn change family life. The person with PTSD mаy act differently аnd gеt angry easily. He оr shе may not wаnt to d...
No comments:
Post a Comment