The Department of Veteran Affairs is urging all veterans to get their annual flu shot. If you are veteran you can go to your nearest VA medical facility to receive the flu shot. If you are unsure of where your nearest VA facility is, then check this link to locate one.
Veteran's Medical Center Locator
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The wars іn Afghanistan and Iraq аrе the longest combat operations since Vietnam. Many stressors face these Operation Enduring Freedom/Opera...
-
I remember when I was a boot private many years back and having some concern about getting promoted in the Marine infantry unit that I was a...
-
I thought I would write a personal entry today on what post traumatic stress disorder is like for me. We all have our own unique experiences...
-
Home Loan iѕ basically called mortgage loan. It is knоwn аѕ mortgage loan іn United States of America whіch thе department оf Veterans affai...
-
When someоne haѕ PTSD, іt саn change family life. The person with PTSD mаy act differently аnd gеt angry easily. He оr shе may not wаnt to d...
No comments:
Post a Comment